Thank you for choosing Tanesha Williams Beauty!
Existing Clients be sure to always read below as policy updates are continual.
My suite is located inside of FaithGirl Beauty Studio, 12 Crain Hwy N. Glen Burnie, MD 21061.
All appointments will require a non-refundable and non-transferrable retainer fee for new and existing clients and it will be applied to your balance.
If Tanesha cancel's the appointment your retainer fee will be refunded.
1. As a courtesy, appointment reminders are sent out 72 and 24 hours by email. If an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of your appointment, you will be charged 50% of your service as a cancellation fee. If you reschedule or no show your appointment within 4 hours of your scheduled appointment time, you will be charged 100% of your service as a cancellation fee. A retainer fee is required for all appointments at the time of booking and the remaining balance is due at the time of service. Please be prompt! If you arrive 10 minutes after your appointment, you will be charged a $20 late fee.
2. Please be mindful that services are reserved for you and other clients to have total relaxation. For this reason and insurance liability, please no children or other guest; unless they have a scheduled appointment. The salon does have a lobby where an adult guest can wait if you must bring along someone.
3. (LASH CLIENTS) If you are pregnant, please consult with doctor and email me proof of your clearance for service.
4. (LASH CLIENTS) Do not consume any caffeine prior to your appointment.
5.(LASH CLIENTS) Please arrive with clean lashes and no makeup on including your face.
6. (LASH CLIENTS) Tanesha only does 1-2-3 week infills. After the 22nd day you’ll need to book a full set. To qualify for an infill rate, you must have at minimum 40% of your lash extensions remaining otherwise you will be charged for a full set and as many lashes will be applied during your appointment time.
7. (LASH CLIENTS) Client safety is my priority and during this time I am requesting you not to talk and to lay as still as possible. Talking can lead to the tape or pad to move, and or your eyes to flicker, which could cause harm to the eye while lashing or the lashes to become stuck together. I am also requesting that ring tones be put on silent to reduce the urge to peep at your phone. This is the perfect time to relax, plus I do my best work when it’s quiet :-)
8. (LASH CLIENTS) Customer satisfaction is very important. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results, please contact Tanesha within 3 days, so that we can schedule an appointment to fix any issues.
9. (LASH CLIENTS) Please note that Tanesha does NOT work over other lash technicians work (there is a removal service available).
10.(MAKEUP CLIENTS) If you do not see an available appointment please email to see if this Artist can accommodate you.
There is a $20 after hour fee to accept any appointments that are not during my business hours
If there are any further questions regarding services, please email Tanesha@TaneshaWilliamsBeauty.com.